Managed Service Provider Endpoint Security
Diktio Solutions is a Managed Service Provider Endpoint Security.
I can support you as a Managed Service Provider Endpoint Security with the security of your endpoints like computers. Bitdefender is the solution I use. Diktio Solutions is Bitdefender partner located in Den Haag.
What are endpoints?
- Endpoints are computers, virtual computers, laptops, servers and workstations. Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. For example a laptop running Windows is an endpoint.
What do I secure as a Managed Service Provider Endpoint Security?
- Malware protection against viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, worms and adware.
- Advanced Threat Control (monitoring running processes for suspicious behaviour)
- Content Control (Allowed traffic, web access, data protection and applications control)
- Device Control ( preventing sensitive data leakage and malware infections via external devices attached to endpoints, such as an USB Flash Drive)
- Exchange Protection against email-borne threats.
- Endpoint security for Mac, antimalware scanner, like viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, worms and adware.
Why do you want a specialist as a Managed Service Provider Endpoint Security?
- To keep focus on your business and let the security specialist take care of your endpoint security.
- Fast response and solution.
- Ease of mind.
- Monthly subscription. Clear costs for a fixed amount per month.
- No license updates.
- Up to date security product to protect against the latest threats.
- High detection of malware.
What do I monitor?
- The update status, very important because an out of date protection solution will result in poor protection.
- I will check regularly the malware status, device control activity, antiphishing activity, Blocked Applications, Blocked Websites, Data Protection, Firewall activity, Exchange protection and more.
- I will report incidents and I can take action in consultation
- We will together define a security policy* or we will use the standard security policy. The policy will contain security settings.
- We will together define tasks** or we will use the standard tasks.
What is a policy?
* A policy is a set of security settings, see the following examples:
How often to check for signature updates. Hourly, Daily or Weekly?
Firewall: block port scans yes or no?
What is a task?
** A task can be the following:
- A scan job. Like a full scan for malware.
- An Exchange scan job.
Which product or solution is used?
- Bitdefender GravityZone.
Want to have an IT professional taking care of your endpoint security or need more information. Contact us.
Ondanks beveiligingsmaatregelen is het nog steeds mogelijk dat apparaten geïnfecteerd of aangetast worden door malware of op een andere manier. Diktio Solutions aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard ook, die verband houdt met aantasting of infectie van de apparaten door malware of anderszins.